God brought you into this world with something that is weighty, beautiful, strong, brilliant because it is needed.
- After all, you are His image bearer.
Your best days, your most glorious moments are when you are living and offering who you really are.
- After all, you have been, and are being, set free.
Of all the things you could be or do, this one effect that God has created you to have is what brings you the most joy and touches others the most deeply.
- After all, as you walk with God, He will give you the desires of your heart and a fruitful life.
Your God-designed effect, your calling is also the thing that feels the most vulnerable in your life and seems to be the most afflicted.
- After all, you have been commissioned and consecrated for an essential part in advancing God’s light in this dark world.
Your God-given effect, your brilliance is the thing that is most consistent about you. It may change in appearance through the years, but at its core it is the same thing – because it’s you.
- After all, you are becoming more restored and released.
Your true effect, your calling is your craft, your artistry, your compelling, your masterpiece, not simply your hobby or pastime.
- After all, God has called us His “skilled workmanship”, His “masterpiece” that He is still “completing”. We are to put the same time, effort, development into the artistry He has given us to offer to the world.