It’s Your Time
Feb. 21-24, 2019
Hi men. It was great being with you over the weekend as we pursued greater clarity about the glory, weightiness, artistry of our life in this most important time: our sage years / 4th quarter.
To continue the pursuit of greater clarity and fruitfulness, let me suggest these things:
- Listen to your feedback session and take notes.
- Summarize all of your “dots” or intel, including your feedback, and revisit your calling manifesto (in your 4th Qtr Playbook)
- Determine what is the next step in living out your calling manifesto:
- Clarification – where the need is to add color and detail and motive to your idea.
- Strategy – where the need is to figure out how to create and offer what God has placed on your heart.
- Preparation – where the need is gain what will be required spiritually, emotionally, relationally, financially, skill and schedule wise.
- Experimentation – where the need is to try it out, on a small-scale, in order to test your idea, strategy and preparation…and your heart’s desire.
- Delivery – where the need is to offer it, to deliver it “with all God’s energy, which so powerfully works in you” (Col. 1:29), fulfilling your “desire for goodness and the work of faith with power.” (2 Thess. 1:11)
- Seek out / develop a group of like-minded men to walk with out with.
- Get the It’s Your Call guide book and go through the chapter questions which will help you gather further intel.
- Join our Base Camp community of men where you can join us for our live Campfire Conversations and access hundreds of past podcasts.
Also, I’d love for you to be a part of the group of men that resources The Noble Heart as we help others realize they were created to live that brings life to others. You can give an occasional or monthly give by clicking here: Donate
Here are the feedback recordings. Please do to listen or download another man’s feedback session without their expressed permission.
You can download your MP3 feedback recording by right-clicking on your name and clicking “save as” or “download file”.