To download a conversation, right click the title (then click on a PC: “Save Target As…” or on a Mac: “Download Linked File”):
In Search of God’s Guidance –
John Hard – Shame and calling 11 6 2014
- Sample Questions God asks in Scripture (in preparation for Dec 5, 2017 conversation
Preparation questions for that listening retreat
- What has God said to me over the years about who I am and what I have to offer?
- What has God been saying to me these last six months, or in this current season of my life?
- What have I seen to be fruit in my life? What does that confirm in God’s words (from above bullets)?
- What needs to be done, overcome, adjusted?
- What have been my abiding (chronic) struggles in life?
- What fears am I experiencing?
- What do I desire, what do I want, love, dream about?
- What in my life needs to be: renewed, revised, dropped, and created?
- What do I believe God is up to?